Our Rooms and Rates
Experience a comfortable stay like no other!
$120 per night + taxes
Located on the 2nd floor of the home, Phyllis and William’s room is named after the eldest daughter and her husband. Before marrying Phyllis became a teacher at a local school. Phyllis was a tall delicate lady who loved to crochet and create beautiful things with her own hands. Her husband, William Stevenson, was a successful businessman in Harbour Grace. Phyllis and William had six children: June, Carl, Rod, Sandra, Bob and Paul. This room boasts a deck where guest can enjoy a panoramic view of the ocean while having breakfast or sipping coffee or tea.
- Strictly no smoking in the house. A designated smoking spot can be found in the garden.
- Children are welcome to stay with their parents. Mallamoore House does not supply cribs or small beds.
- Pets are welcome, but require owner approval beforehand. There is a $15 per night Pet Fee.
- Cancellations may be made, subject to applicable fees.
- Please inform us ahead of time of any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- If you are renting a car while visiting please do so as early as possible.