Our Rooms and Rates
Experience a comfortable stay like no other!
$160 per night + taxes
Located on the 2nd floor of the home, Sylvia and Kitchener’s Room is named after the middle daughter and her husband. Sylvia was a cheerful lady who loved to entertain guests and dance. This room faces the ocean, just as Sylvia would have done as she waited for her future husband, Kitchener Moore, hoping he would return home safely from WWII. Sylvia and Kitchener had two children; Wayne and Gary. This room has a deck with a beautiful ocean view. During your stay there is a good chance you will meet Wayne and Susie, Wayne’s wife.
- Strictly no smoking in the house. A designated smoking spot can be found in the garden.
- Children are welcome to stay with their parents. Mallamoore House does not supply cribs or small beds.
- Pets are welcome, but require owner approval beforehand. There is a $15 per night Pet Fee.
- Cancellations may be made, subject to applicable fees.
- Please inform us ahead of time of any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- If you are renting a car while visiting please do so as early as possible.