Our Rooms and Rates
Experience a comfortable stay like no other!
$100 per night + taxes
This room is located on the 2nd floor of the home, William and Miriam’s Room is named after the original owners of Mallamoore House. William was a Morse Code Operator at the Cable Station in the 1900s. This room is at the front of the house, as Miriam would have wanted it, so she could watch for her husband, William, returning home from work at the Cable Station.
- Strictly no smoking in the house. A designated smoking spot can be found in the garden.
- Children are welcome to stay with their parents. Mallamoore House does not supply cribs or small beds.
- Pets are welcome, but require owner approval beforehand. There is a $15 per night Pet Fee.
- Cancellations may be made, subject to applicable fees.
- Please inform us ahead of time of any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- If you are renting a car while visiting please do so as early as possible.