Our Rooms and Rates
Experience a comfortable stay like no other!
$100 per night (+Taxes and fees) + taxes
Located on the 2nd floor of the home, Winnifred and Gerald’s Room is named after the youngest daughter. Winnifred was a joyful, kind-hearted lady who adored animals and nature. Winnifred married Gerald Pike. They had four children; Derek, Barry, Brenda and Dianne. Gerald worked as an electrician for the Light and Power company. (if you haven’t heard the “Light and Power boys” song yet, ask about it). This room is on the front of the house. It has a charming bay window.
- Strictly no smoking in the house. A designated smoking spot can be found in the garden.
- Children are welcome to stay with their parents. Mallamoore House does not supply cribs or small beds.
- Pets are welcome, but require owner approval beforehand. There is a $15 per night Pet Fee.
- Cancellations may be made, subject to applicable fees.
- Please inform us ahead of time of any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- If you are renting a car while visiting please do so as early as possible.