We are fully committed to providing our guests an exceptional experience each time they stay at Mallamoore House. Kindly take the time to go over our policies to ensure your stay with us is as pleasant as possible.
We are open June 1st until September 30th.
Booking and Reservation Confirmation
- Payment may be made with Visa, MasterCard, or Debit
- Full payment required to secure accommodation.
- Upon receiving proof of payment, we will send a confirmation email to you.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check in time is at 4:00 pm. Early check in may be available with prior approval from the owner.
- Check out time 11:00 am.
- Children are welcome. However, Mallamoore House does not provide cribs or small beds.
- Two guests per room.
- Pets are welcome, but are subject to approval from the owner. A $15.00/night Pet Fee will be added.
- Late check out fee after 11am.
- All stays with us include breakfast.
- Breakfast is served from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Please inform us in advance of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Full Breakfast is only offered during peak season, July and August.
Cancellation and Rebooking
- Mallamoore House reserves the right to apply cancellation charges
- 20 Days or More: $25.00 administration fee.
- 19 Days to 8 Days: 75% of your payment and a $25.00 administration fee.
- 7 Days or Less: 0% refund of payment.
- In light of extenuating issues, Mallamoore House will do their best to rebook a cancelled reservation and reimburse the security payment accordingly, minus any staff fees incurred for your original dates of stay.
- *We recommend our guest purchase travel insurance.
- *If you are renting a car in the summer months we recommend you do so as early as possible.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms in the house. Please use the smoking spot situated in the home’s garden.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused by their party or their pets.
- You may not be the only guests in the house during your stay. Kindly respect the house and any other people in it as you would in your own home.